Friday 11 September 2009

Belinda Rose "Colour Studio" invite to contribute to her NEOS ptoject

"I Hope to see you at the Colourbothy during NEOS 09, opening tomorrow (Saturday 12th) at 2.00pm.
I will be weaving a small piece on Harley the Jacquard, and would love you to visit. If you would also like to make a small drawing to be included in the collage, that would be great.
Flowers, birds, squiggles, your abstract ideas such as what rain or sunshine look like, anything small really, doodles such as those in the weaving below, will be welcome. Drawings fitting in a 2" square or so, will work.
If you would also like to make a donation to my arc collection box for the arthritis research charity, I will put your name in a draw for the final piece of collaged weaving when finished.
I am open from 2.00 till 6.00pm on Saturdays to Mondays (12th -14th & 19th - 21st), and from 11.00 til 2.00pm on Tuesday 15th & Friday 18th. And of course I can be there at other times to suit us both.
I have new weavings in many different weights and textures to show you. Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes
Belinda"

01330 844409
www.belindarose.co.uk
http://www.northeastopenstudios.co.uk/individual.asp?name=belinda/

No comments:

Post a Comment